What is the most mysterious to you?

Tuesday, August 21

Introducing, The Bloggers

Hello and welcome to Mystik Health!

This site is currently maintained by two bloggers. I'm Miche, your host over at Audeamus.com and Mayo Brains, among others. I write probably far more than would be healthy, between professional blogging, SEO copywriting, and the miscellaneous books and articles I have going at the moment. Nevertheless, living a holistic lifestyle is very much a part of who I am - and so, Mystik Health was born.


We also have Reverend Will Simond of Mystik Grove, who will guest blog about once or twice a week about what he knows best - Astrology, Tarot, Aromatherapy, and metaphysical theory. Go easy on him, he's new to blogging since he spends most of his time preparing classes and being a general metaphysical go-to guy.

I plan on having something new for you every single day - so come back often, and don't be afraid to tell us what you think!

No comments: